The In-Flight Guide supplement contains five pages of valuable information for both the VFR and IFR pilot. Each page comes with its own page protector and the back of each page was purposely left blank so that you can add any additional information you would like to have quickly available during flight.
Some of the information contained in the In-Flight Guide includes:
- VFR weather minimums
- Flight plan form
- Various conversion charts
- Holding pattern entry procedures
- Lost communication procedures
- Air Route Traffic Control Center frequencies
- Light gun signals
- UTC time conversion
- Hemispheric cruising altitudes
- Easy to use crosswind chart
- And much more!